From: Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com>
To: 'Eleanor Roberts' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:27:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Apple ID/keychain (was: Apple ID verification prompt asking for 2FA
recovery key?)

Two-factor authentication can be found under the Security link at
http://appleid.apple.com. It has nothing to do with iCloud Keychain (which you
can definitely leave off if you want to). Having to enter your password each
time you unlock is nothing I've ever run into, except for a few times in some
beta or other. Assuming you're not on a beta, have you tried turning your phone
off and back on? A settings reset also comes to mind, but I don't know if
there's a simpler solution I'm not seeing.On Oct 27, 2015, at 18:29, Regina