Hi
Is this only available for IOS phones?
Thx -Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: An Update for A T & T Wireless Customers with an Unlimited Data
Plan, Regarding WiFi Calling

Hello Ray,

On  which iPHone model did you attempt to activate WiFi calling?

Also, generally speaking of course, in which area of the USA do you reside?

I ask because, on the A T & T Wireless platform, you may only activate WiFi
calling on the iPhone 6 series or higher.  Also, LTE cell service must be
available in your area.

Finally, you must have access to both the LTE signal and an active compatible
WiFi connection in order to enable the feature.

Mark