I just want to say that the proces is tricky and you must be an advanced user
to manage to perform it.
Regards
Davy

From: Paul Ferrara
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 12:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: tagging people in a facebook post

Before or after the onscreen keyboard?

From: joseph hudson
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 6:43 PM
To: 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone

Hello Paul, if you starts at the left and work your way to the right it's after
the edit field is where the suggestions of names start popping up.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7...@yahoo.com

  On Nov 3, 2015, at 5:31 PM, Paul Ferrara <paul.ferr...@twc.com> wrote:

  Where do the suggestions pop up; I am not finding them.

  Paul