I may be doing this differently than what most of you were doing. When I want
to tag people in the post, I write out the post, then afterwards, flick to the
right. You get audience. Friends. How are you feet leaving. Etc. Double tap on
friends, and then you can go down your list. They will be a few friends that
are normally talk to most of the time, that are listed first. The rest of your
friends, are in alphabetical order underneath that, double tap on each friend
that you want in your list. Then, when you're done, tap the done button at the
top right. It will go back to the post. And you can add in what are you doing,
change the audience to public or friends or friends of friends or whatever you
wanted to do, add a link, or photo, and then also purse Press the post button.
Hope this helps.

Joney
"If God can bring you to it,
He will  lead you through it."