Mark,
I haven't been following the beta testing thread at all, so forgive me if this
an obvious question. List members can post questions *about* testing, correct?
Downgrading, signing up, un-enrolling devices, and the like are all fine, as
they aren't covered by NDA. It's only questions specific to a beta (is this bug
fixed in the new beta, and such) that are the problem? This has long been my
understanding of the policy on this and other lists, but I wanted to check now
that it's come up.
> On Nov 6, 2015, at 23:04, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello Daniel,
>
> You ask a very good question.  I should have included the information in my
> original email.
>
> Being placed on moderated status means that one's post must first be approved
> by a moderator before being sent out to the entire list.
>
> Mark

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com