From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Need an app with a loud alarm sound that also has a way that I can
set hourly alarms due to regulating my non-24. Also I need a way to carry my
iPhone with me at all times. Thank you.

I got this today, when I saw your recommendation, and I am delighted so far!
However, I have not really worked out all the columns very well, not being very
visually orientated in that respect. What I can do is to get Siri to put a time
in very very quickly! I love that! But what else can I do? If you can give me
any explanations, I'd be most grateful. Thanks! Can I put any description or
information about what I'm supposed to be doing?

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille