Hi,

I have an ipod tuch running the latest beta and do not have this problem. Checking your apple id is a good idea it is possible that you may need to change your password, but not sure as I do not have the problem.

Matthew

On 11/14/2015 4:11 PM, don bishop wrote:
I also have this problem and it's very irritating. It happens when I power on
the phone. I never saw this before the 9.1 upgrade.

Don

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy Brandt  <katya20...@gmail.com>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Subject: Apple verification issue has resurfaced

It was solved on my iPod, but resurfaced again, coincidentally after an iCloud
back up. Then when I was on the road yesterday my iPhone for the first time
ever when I powered it on, prompted me to verify my Apple ID with the password.
It has done so no every time I turn it on. I am away from home now, so this is
really perplexing. Someone here said, a beta tester, that when he put the beta
of 9.2 on his phone, that he no longer had this issue, that this is a known
issue. When I asked Apple accessibility about it, they said that they didn't
know it was a bug. Has anyone had this experience? I even signed out of all my
apps, powered down, re-signed into everything, and used a friends phone as a
hotspot rather than the hotel Wi-Fi, but this isn't resolved. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

-
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list..

"VIPCbi'hone" group.