Hi Greg, there was a temporary issue affecting all apps in iOS 9, but as long
as you have 9.1, once you return to the list of tweets after viewing a link,
tapping the screen roughly in the centre should return focus to the right
place. Works every time for me on two devices at least.
It's pretty cool that with iOS, we have so many accessible choices.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org