button. Has anyone else experienced this?

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 25 Nov 2015, at 20:57, Monica Jones <coffeega...@att.net> wrote:

I will try this, but it seems I've placed my fingers everywhere with no luck,
but perhaps not. (smile) Thanks for the advice.

-----Original Message----- From: Gadget Girl
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 8:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trouble with pop up buttons and the picker.

Yeah, I have noticed this too.  I found the picker fields by placing my finger
on the lower right hand corner of the phone.  Or, perhaps it's in the lower
middle of the phone screen, just above the home button.  Next time, place your
finger on the bottom part of the screen after you select the picker, you should
be able to swipe to your selection after making that area become active.

Regards,
Gadget Girl
Sent from my Apple gadget and dictated using Siri.

> On Nov 20, 2015, at 9:00 PM, dacia.l...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi, I am having trouble using the kicker on my iPhone. When I double tap it
> so I can swipe and navigate two items. It acts like it's opening. However,
> when I swipe up or down with one finger, it just says forward do I turn off
> some kind of setting or is there a way to fix this? It is very frustrating,
> because I have several sites that use the picker.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones