Yeah I’m on my mother’s T-Mobile plan, which has the jump feature. But owing to
the fact that she controls when I get a new phone, and all that, I have to find
my own way to get an iPhone, and don’t have the $800 to $1000 for the newest
one. Sad, I know. That’s why my friend wanted to buy me an iPhone, and the only
thing I could think of was the 5S. But I know it is older, and that’s why I
wasn’t sure of it’s usefulness with the latest software and such.

Thanks to those who responded, and happy Thanksgiving.

Portia.