All;

I've just scanned some "snail mail" sent to inform me that the Prodigy glucose testing equipment I now use will no longer be covered by my insurance as of the First of the year.

One of the options is to switch to Accu-Chek® or OneTouch® and after reviewing the product specs I discovered that OneTouch® has a meter that interfaces with an iDevice app. I thought that perhaps someone on this e-mail list may have some experience or first-hand knowledge of this. I have a question; is the app accessible and to what degree?

I know that Accu-Chek® and OneTouch® both offer meters that will read results aloud, but none of the listed meters made any mention of verbal readout. I believe that if the OneTouch® Verio® Sync meter does integrate with a VoiceOver accessible app then this would be an acceptable alternative to the Prodigy I now use. Can anybody on this list offer any insights or advice from personal experience?
- ----
- Bill & Leader Dog Holland
- "With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another." - German Aphorist, Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to