Hi Guys, Does anyone know the list of things that you need to sign out off before doing a full reset? I have an iPhone 6s that I’m returning to my carrier, and I want to make sure everything is off it before I do. Then I can wait on my replacement handset with an easy mind.
I appreciate any advice. Thank you. Jim. --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
