The only thing that drives me nuts with dictation is when people don't use
puntuation marks.  You can say period at the end of a sentence or question mark
at the end of a question.  The software is smart enough to know you don't mean
it as a word and, it works even better if you use voice enflection rather then
a monotone voice.

HTH

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air