Looking at Overcast, and have some questions for those who are using it.
First, I am running ios 8.4, so I can not run the latest version since I am not
running ios 9.

First question, how do I get the podcast to download?  I have 4 episodes and
they say waiting to download.  I went to the download tab, but still could not
get them to download.

Next question, I thought I have heard that you could speed up how fast you
listen to the podcast.  If this is possible, where is that setting?  I did not
see it in the settings.

As I continue to get to know the app, I am sure that I will have more questions.
Thanks for any help!

Chris