Hi!
I didn't follow this whole thread about Apple TV, Air Express etc but I see no reason why to use it just because Voice Over speaks.
If you need to play music over the big speakers, no matter is it wired or wireless connection you simply can start playback and disable Voice Over completely with tripple click Home or just mute the speech with three finger double tap. After you finished with listening just re-enable Voice Over with the same shortcut or if you just muted the speech, double tap again with three fingers.
And about the iPod Shuffle. If you listen to the music on it with no interfering you don't hear Voice Over and you can even advance or skip tracks with no speech feedback. But, it has only 2 gigs of storage and it's not what I'd called the luckiest solution for home listening. It's more than nice to carry around but I'd prefer something with more storage for usage at home. And, it can only be connected via cable, it has no wireless connectivity.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru