From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 12:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Strange Behavior After Labeling a Folder

Hi Sieghard,

Thanks for your response.  I was able to rename folders in the way you mention,
but somehow I am still having the issue that apparently resulted from how I
originally tried to rename the folder.

The name I had given my folder was "Cooking".  Even though I have deleted that
folder, it still says "Cooking" before the first app name when I open any
folder, before saying "Page 1 of 4" on my home screen, etc.  Also, even though
I had originally renamed the folder on my iPad, this behavior has propogated
itself to my iPhone as well.

Do you have any thoughts as to how I can stop Voiceover from saying the word
"Cooking" where it should not?  It is a bit distracting.

Thanks again for your help.

Pam