Hello,Juan.

If you have never used an RSS reader before, opening one for the first
time may make you think you are in foreign territory.  The good thing
about Lire is that although it may at first look strange to you, all
options are well-labeled for VoiceOver users, and the names of the
buttons actually make sense.  There is an FAQ on the Lire website and
a welcome article that you can read with the Lire app open for the
first time; but neither document is likely to make sense unless you
have some familiarity with a news reader.  Here are some suggestions
to get you going with Lire.

Unlike Apple News, the user does not see articles when first opening
the software.  You will have to subscribe to at least one feed before
you see articles.  To do this, press the "Subscriptions" button.  If
you do not know any feed to search for, try looking at the categories
under "Add Subscription," and subscribe to one of the feeds listed
there.  Once you have done this, opening the subscriptions list will
give you access to the new articles in that feed.  If you look at the
articles, reading the ones you want, you should then delete them or
mark them as read so they do not show up again.  The option to do this
is under "Options."  As I write this, I do not have ready access to
Lire, so I can't give you step-by-step instructions now.  I just
wanted to put some thoughts down for you quickly so you can get a
start on learning the news reader.

Craig