Yeh, Sandy, when it first came out, I did well. However, with the bells and whistles, I have been thrown a wild curve for sure. I got to where I didn't like Fleksy and that kind of disappointed me, since they began with a fabulous idea.

-----Original Message----- From: 'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 4:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fleksy and a podcast or chat about how to use

Krista,
Precisely! It is that learning curve but we are enquiring about. I have the latest version of fLeksy on my phone, but I keep taking it out of my keyboard list because I find it unworkable. I haven't managed to write a single word with it yet! I seem to keep seeing a keypad. sometimes, and I don't know how, the keyboard appears, and I input the word using the old pattern method, and then swipe right. but I don't hear a suggested word. I can only repeat, in the past, I was something of a power user of the early versions of fleksy and fleksy vo. all the new bills and whistles seem to exclude me nowadays. so, from those of you who are doing so well, could you give us some tips, very basic ones, such as how to get it going at all!

Sandy

Sent from my iPhone