Hi,
That is, as i mentioned in an earlier thread a dialog that has popped up
advising you to the possibility of changing the colors of emoji. Before you can
do anything further with the emoji keyboard you must dismiss this dialog by
pressing its ok button. It can be tricky to find, but once you hear something
about you being able to change the tone of your emojis you can start flicking
right. The first things you encounter are examples of how the emoji will look
with different skin tones then comes the ok button. Double tap on it and you
should then be good to go.
Hope that helps.
/Krister