What I find interesting is how this thread has run off the rails. I do not
recall anyone saying the NLS players should be replaced entirely by an app. I
think the players serve a certain group of people just as the app would
another. NLS would benefit in providing both if they could reclaim a number of
the players in the field that could be replaced with an app. NLS could develop
the app and backend processes for a reasonable cost and budgets are only going
to get tighter for agencies.