Hi Jen,

Double tap the new folder button. Now depending on where you want to
create the new folder you will need to double tap a button which
appears in the upper right area of the screen along the edge. I have
only My iPhone as a choice but I think you can create in dropbox as
well. Anyway, double tap the button where you want the folder and
you'll be placed in an edit field where you can type the name of the
folder. Once you've typed the name, double tap the done button in the
upper right part of the screen. Voila! Now your folder will show up in
the list.

I hope that helps.

Kimber

On 8/27/12, Jennie Facer <pup...@me.com> wrote:
> How do you create a folder? It says selected new folder button, but I don't
> know where to go from here.
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> Jenn
>
> Sent from my iPhone