Hi!
I don't have problems like that with my 6S Plus. It is unlocking all the time and the errors appear only if I don't put my finger to cover the whole sensor. Regarding the article mentioned in his thread, it is from 2013. with the actual 5S fingerprint sensor and it is out of date because I didn't experience he single thing mentioned in that article. For instance, I scanned my thumb and the point finger in the portrait position so the fingers were put parallely with the longer side edges. I'm able to unlock my phone if I put my fingers vertical on the sensor so it is paralel with the bottom/top edges of the device.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru