Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru
5.2.2016. u 8:41, 'Ray T. Mahorney' via VIPhone je napisao/la:

what's the reasoning here?  They certainly can't be that cramped for space?

Ray T. Mahorney

WA4WGA

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 5:42
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: New post published iPhone 7 with no headphone jack at all?

I am not necessarily saying it’s a good thing. Just as you, I can’t speak from the perspective of somebody who is hearing impaired and if there are major drawbacks then it’s not a good thing. Unfortunately a lot of sources and Podcasters who do iPhone related Podcasts seem to think that it is more and more likely the 3.5mm jack will be gone on the iPhone 7.