Rose, I'm with you.  I have been using computers sense the days of Dos.  Before
that, I learned to type in grade school and I don't 'wanna tell ya how long ago
that was!  I like dictation on my iPhone 5s, and it works great for text
messages, short notes, and from time to time, a personal log entry.  What I'm
saying here is, my first choice is to type it.  A keyboard case gives me all
the options I need.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air