The only thing that frustrates me about Apple Pay is that my card issuer hasn't
gotten on board with it yet.

Sent from Outlook Mobile
>From Devin Prater
d.pra...@me.com

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 8:02 PM -0800, "Sarai Bucciarelli"
<sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok,
My phone was unlocked at the time. I was less than 2 inches away. What I cannot
confirm is if there was a message on the screen. the person who checked me out
didn’t say anything about having to press ok. So, I will see if I can try it
again. I might take it to the Apple store, just to verify it isn’t a hardware
issue. The phone is only a month old.. Plus, I want to hit the Apple store.
LOL. Awesome instructions!