From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: 14 March 2016 21:32
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: KNFB Reader doesn't read

Did you give it permission to use the camera when you first launched the app?

Richard

Sent from my iPod 6

On Mar 14, 2016, at 8:45 AM, rubyalphonse <rubyalpho...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all, I bought KNFB Reader yesterday, I don’t know how to set it up I
think, how many times I took a picture it is not reading. How to fix the
settings for it, so that, it reads automatically as soon as I take picture. I
use stand scan pro,  Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Ruby