Hi, this sounds like you might be looking for help on Twitter, not Tweetlist. The reason I say this is because you asked what buttons for hash tag and users. A person who knows Twitter, will know what these are when they appear in any app, not just TweetList.

Regarding TweetList specifically, they have made it super voice over friendly. You can double-tap, double-tap and hold, and triple-tap on a tweet to get many different options on what to do. Now, the things to do are twitter based, and twitter specific and if you know what these things are, then they will make sense. For example a hash tag is the number sign symbol which is placed before a word which you want to be easily searched. If I post a tweet about an accessible app for iOS I might put #ios and #a11y and #blind as part of my tweet so that people looking for these can find my tweet easier. A user name is the at sign before someone's twitter name. This is done if you want to mention that person. So, if you write the tweet I am having lunch with @rau47 today. Then I would see it because you used the at sign in front of my twitter username rau47.

I hope this helps you get started.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost