Hello, all. I am experiencing a rather embarrassing problem. When trying to
read from the Bible aloud at church, I am finding that there seems to be no
current solution that keeps me from stumbling in my reading.

Let me briefly explain the situation. I am an excellent Braille reader
using a Brailliant display with IOS 9.3. I have the Bible from Life Church
and have tried reading from it. What I find is that often, there are only
two or three Braille words on a line, and sometimes only one word, which
means that I have to hit the panning button again and this makes me read
rather awkwardly. I had a sighted friend check yesterday, and the screen
has a full line of text. Yet, whether using Braille or just flicking right
with VoiceOver, often there are only one or two words that appear.

I have tried downloading Bibles from Bookshare, but they all seem to have
footnote indicators or the footnotes themselves, which again makes my
reading very choppy. I have a Bible from IBooks, but it takes forever to
load this and to search on my iPhone 6 with 16 gb.

What I am looking for is a simple way to read the Bible aloud from Braille
where the line is full except for when there are paragraph changes. Does
anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help you can give.

Keith