Keith,
Not an answer for the immediate future, but later this year, if all promises
prove true, we should have a choice between at least two different full-page
refreshable braille displays.The first one is from M I T University (I think I
have that right) which they are calling a kind of braille kindle. The second is
called BLtab. both claim that their products will be much cheaper than existing
Braille displays. I have been following the quest for the holy Braille for some
years now, but, finally, I think we might actually have got there! so, watch
this space!
Good luck, Sandy

Sent from my iPhone