Jewel,
You can always find the message that you sent whether it be through Siri or you
typed it out through the message program by just going into messages. In fact
on your homepage up to you send a message if you swipe around you will see this
is the message you sent to and you can hit the button and it will take you to
messages and or might even read that message right there sort of a copy of
everything you've done or asked Siri is sitting right there on your screen
also, I don't see I don't know if you can alter the speed at which Siri speaks.
I believe that was another one of your questions. Maybe somebody else on was
can address that. Good luck

Deidre