It does. How do you answer a call, the double tap doesn't seem to work.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 1:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Whats APP.

As far as I know You can only call people that are contacts, it’s not like
Skype where you can buy credit or a calling plan and call regular phone
numbers. If you tap on a contact there is a “Call” button at the top, it’s not
always exactly in the same spot depending on where you are. If you have an
existing chat and open it, the call button is at the top right. If you open a
contact from contacts or favorites it seems the top right is a profile picture
button and the call button is just to the left of that.

Hope that helps,

Sieghard