From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Patti Johnson
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:36 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Apple tv

I have the 3rd  generation apple tv, the one befor the newest one.  I had heard
it wouldn't update, but last night I looked and saw it had, adding Free Form
toi its lineup.
In that case I wonder if I need to get the newer one, I had thought about it
because I thought the older one wouldn't update.
Not sure what to think now.
Was this just an older update that I just now found out about thought I don't
think so, or will the older one still get updates?
Patti

--
Avoid being judgmental and your personal peace will increase.  From Guideposts