Even though you can check data usage in settings, I like getting the
information straight from my cell provider if possible.  I found that the data
usage listed in my settings did not always match what my cell provider said I
had used.  And when it comes to going over and being charged for it, I want to
be accurate when knowing how much data I have used.
LIKE I use the My Verizon app to track and keep up with my data.  This way I
know the correct amount since it is coming directly from them.
I checked the app store, and even though I do not know how accessible it is,
there is an app for Consumer Cellular that I would highly recommend you check
out.
Here is the app store link:

My Consumer Cellular by Consumer Cellular
https://appsto.re/us/mUyJU.i

Hope this helps,

Chris