From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:32 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com' <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Plantronics Voyager Edge headset

Hi Sieghard,

I just tried it with my Edge, having never tried it before. I was able to
successfully pause and restart both music from the Music app, and an Audible
book.

Near the top of the boom on which the mic is located is a small button. I just
held it down for about 2 to 3 seconds until I heard a beedp, and it paused or
restarted playback.

Hope this works for you, Keith