Hello thought I get some information to you all on this, as my son works for
Sprint and their call center and he says that this phone that is being
discussed right now is selling for $399 which is a good price for an iPhone,
but he said right now it's 6 to 8 weeks backordered on the phone is Apple has
not produced enough of these so if you are considering buying this phone you my
consider calling your carrier and ordering this phone it will as it will take
some time to get delivered so thought I would pass this along to you all

My thoughts for today