From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Hansen
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:52 PM
To: VIPhones
Subject: Moderator Contact Info for the Mac Visionaries Group Needed

I just picked up my first Mac the other day, and I tried using the email link
posted on here to get subscribed to the Mac Visionaries list.  I seemed to have
had some kind of error responding the first time to their automated email, and
after my second attempt, it said that I had been denied.  If anyone here could
send me the email, or contact info for the moderator, I would greatly
appreciate it.  Thanks.

Blessings,

Brian