From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cris Ali
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 10:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Moderator Contact Info for the Mac Visionaries Group Needed

I had the same problem. I tried to subscribe to the macvisionaries list several
times and I always got a message that my subscription request was denied.  I
tried to subscribe through an email message, so I got no explanation to why my
subscription was rejected.  I wish the moderators of the macvisionaries list
would state the reasons justifying the denial of people's s subscription
requests.
Regards,
Cris