Hi Rajmund,

Yes, you can. I think, all you do, is just to go to the message you want to
save and then copy as you'll be given the option copy and then you can paste it
where you want it. However, I have noticed that the date is changed to the date
that you you make a file to put it into, so you may want to at leastconsider
whether you want to put the date it was originally sent on the top of the note
you are keeping.

Hope this helps!

I'm so sorry you have to give the iPad back!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille