Hi,

    Don't want to tire people with all this talk of robot vacuums, but, just
thought, rather than leave it in the air, primarily extolling the virtues of
the Roomba range of vacs, I would mention the competition, which also has an
app, and which, I am 99 per cent certain, I am going to buy. It is the BotVac
Connect from Neatorobotics. It is about 200 dollars cheaper and has great
reviews. I downloaded the app, which is a free app, created an account, which
was easy, and now am playing with my pretend Bot, wishing it were real! In
other words, it looks like the app is VO friendly, but one does need to have a
Bot to be sure to be sure. From my reading, and playing with the app, I see
that you can get push notifications as to how the bot is doing. This would me
most useful as otherwise the info would be shown on the display and, therefor,
not accessible to us. Notifications might be, for example, "I need emptying",
"My brushes need cleaning", "my sensors need a wipe", "I have finished cleaning
and am docked" or "I am stuck, please help me!". Once it is linked to the house
wifi, you can use the app to get him to do the whole of one floor, from
anywhere in the world. If he gets, say, half way through his task and needs to
refuel, he will dock himself and once recharged, will return to where he left
off and continue! Pretty good IMHO.

    Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon