Hi Mark,

I ccan confirm this, after I tried and then touched the screen somewhere in the
middle it showed my full name and all my phone numbers were listed so this is
definitely accessible with Voiceover.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone tricks, siri identifying iPhone

Hello Kathy, et al.

I don’t know if this is apparent to a totally blind person or not but when Siri
is asked to whom does the phone belong, it will reply something to the effect
of, “I believe this phone belongs to Mark.”  However, even though it only
states the designated owner’s first name, if one immediately touches the
display screen, all of the contact information, for the designated owner, is
displayed without having to open the Contacts app.

So, just asked the question, wait for the reply, then simply begin exploring
the screen and you will see all of the information.

The article does not provide more info on this because, to a sighted person,
the result would be self-evident.

Give it a try.

Mark