Bluetooth is off; thanks for the tip.

El 02/06/2016 08:19 p.m., Jeffrey Shockley escribió:
Hi,
Not sure if this will help or not, but, try turning off Bluetooth when not
using it. I had strange results with Wi-Fi on my iPhone a while back, and that
fixed it.
I discovered this fix after hours and hours and hours of resetting network
settings and restarting my phone, and also after restoring it from a Backup,
and setting it up as new.
What was happening in my case was that download speeds were being slowed way
down when using both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, or having Bluetooth on and Wi-Fi on
at the same time. This fix has worked on my iPhone, but also my brother’s.
Also, looking at ifixit.com, there are posts and reports and wiki articles and
such on Wi-Fi issues with that particular  model of phone, so it might have to
be repaired. I remember reading something about a screw that can sometimes come
loose, causing Wi-Fi not to work, because it is part of the antenna structure.
But, don’t quote me on that, I could be wrong.
I hope this helps,
Jeffrey