Hey all,

As a long time subscriber to this list I have rarely seen podcasts mentioned on 
here. I thought I would put together a list of some of the great podcasts all 
about assistive technology with an IOS and Mac VoiceOVer focus.Some of you are 
probably aware and even listen to them so this list may not be for you, but I 
am sure at least one person will find the list and the links useful. If not 
just hit the delete key and disregard. Full disclosure the first podcast is my 
podcast with my colleague Ed Plumacher and we hope you may learn something but 
at least we think you will get a laugh out of it. happy listening.

1. iAccessVO Making it Happen with VoiceOver Accessibility
Here’s a directory to all of our shows
http://directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/iaccessvo 
<http://directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/iaccessvo>

2. Blind Abilitieshttps://blindabilities.com 
<abilitieshttps://blindabilities.com>

3. Accessibility the Round Table
http://maccessibility.net <http://maccessibility.net/>

4 The Tech Doctor Blog and Podcast
http://www.dr-carter.com <http://www.dr-carter.com/>. 



5. Assistive Technology Update with Wade Wingler
http://www.eastersealstech.com/category/assistive-tech-update/ 
<http://www.eastersealstech.com/category/assistive-tech-update/>

6 Mosen At Large Podcast
https://soundcloud.com/jmosen <https://soundcloud.com/jmosen>

7. Blind Bargains More of a PC and Droid slant.
http://www.blindbargains.com/audio/ <http://www.blindbargains.com/audio/>

This is not a complete list just a few of them. Let me know what assistive tech 
pods I may have left out that you love as I am always looking for more great 
blind tech pods. Enjoy 

-- 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to