Hi Jewel,

I used Be my Eyes for the first time a couple of days ago when I was trying to 
get past a captcha in the middle of the night when my wife was sleeping. After 
it rang for a bit it just sat there and I think said something about 
connecting, but it took probably a good 2 or 3 minutes before  very nice young 
lady with good English but a Russian accent picked up. She read the captcha for 
me in no time and while I was close, I was a bit wrong as she was from the 
Ucraine and not Russia.
If Be my Eyes doesn’t work you can also try the app “Crowdvis” or “Crowdviz” 
not totally sure how it’s spelled.
Sheep are not a problem here, but I usually do have some moose in my backyard 
in the fall/early winter. They stop by to eat the apples on my apple tree and 
more rarely a black bear may wonder in as well.


Regards,
Sieghard

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Jewel
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Be My Eyes


Has anyone used BME recently?  I needed a pair of eyes in the head of a person 
who could tell me if I had some sheep in the backyard.
The program made a connection, but there was no reply.
>From listening to the call sound, it seems to me that it goes in  cycles of 9 
>rings.  After each 9, there is a slight pause before it starts again.
of course, I don't know if it then tries another number, but I waited through 
many cycles before I tried to disconnect and that wasn't easy!  Once it had me 
on the line, it seemed that it was loath to let me go.

         Jewel

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to