If you created a back up before the restore, you will experience the same
issues and less it was a hardware issue that was causing the problem. I suggest
you go into your iPhone settings followed by General then go to reset and reset
all settings. Not all content and settings. This will affect all of the
settings that you have changed on your iPhone so you will have to go back into
your settings and configure the settings to your liking. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v