I had an account at Ally for awhile, and I did have some accessibility issues online, and their app wasn't so great on accessibility then, not sure if it changed. The major issues on the web are that radio buttons and checkboxes are not identified as such and their status cannot be accessibly determined. It wasn't too bad otherwise, but at times you need to interact with these goofy controls. For online banks, Capitalone 360 and simple.com are great. For what issues exist with Simple for web accessibility, they make up for it in that their app on iOS is very accessible, and the rep I spoke with said they are continuing to improve accessibility. Capitalone360 is reasonably usable on the web or phone, but I'm liking Simple quite a lot right now for their very close to real-time alerts on card activity, their phone support's willingness to help, and that notifications are sent to the phone for deposits as well, useful to know when that paycheck hits.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <jsoro...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:04 AM
Subject: RE: Accessible banking in the United States

Bank of America is good, as Richard pointed out. Their website is a little frustrating, but the app is good. Ally Bank is another bank worth looking at, an online bank that will follow you about without worrying about traditional brick and mortar. Their best selling feature in my opinion is free ATM access anywhere.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/