Hi
In regard to family sharing, which was discussed recently, I thought I'd pass
on a word of caution.  Recently I received an invitation to join family sharing
and accepted the invitation, which was no problem. I was able to confirm that I
was accepting the invitation from the Apple ID in question, but, at the bottom
of the confirmation screen is a link labeled "Continue".  Try as I might, I
couldn't activate that link while VoiceOver was running. I spent an hour or
more with Apple tech support fiddling around with various things, but to no
avail. Ultimately I had to get a neighbor to activate the Continue link with
VoiceOver off before I could get to the final screen at which time I could join
family sharing and go on about my business.  The Apple support rep made a note
of the situation, but I thought I'd pass this story on to the list in case
anyone else has run into this and urge you to write to accessibil...@apple.com
if you've experienced a similar difficulty. Without sighted assistance there's
no way I could have completed that process.  Hope this helps someone.

Best regards,
Tom