I had a similar problem with the continue button when I was trying to set up
family sharing. I too called apple accessibility and got the problem solved
only by clicking on sign in with another Apple ID. The funny thing is, after
clicking that link, I signed in with the same user id and everything worked.

In a similar incident, I was ordering a phone of or my husband and was unable
to click the button to accept the terms and conditions that was essential to
completing the order. I had to sign onto apple with my laptop to click the
button.

Kimberly

Sent from Kimber's iPad