Hello all,

At our meeting on Saturday, we had a lively discussion about the
accessibility of the MBTA and the need for improvements. I will be drafting
a letter highlighting our concerns and offering to be a resource to assist
in improving accessibility of the MBTA.

If you have concerns that you would like to have included, please send me an
email with the words "MBTA accessibility" in the subject line and I will try
to incorporate all suggestions and concerns into the letter. Please send
comments no later than Friday, September 14. Please also be constructive and
make sure your information is current.

Thanks.

Amy Ruell, VIBUG president