Hi Amy,

Sorry to have missed the last meeting. My dad flew in from Seattle to help me
move into my new apartment, or else I would have been there. If you don't mind
giving me a brief recap, what kinds of things were people saying are
inaccessible about the T? I know that there have been issues with the ticket
machines (I've never experienced them since I have a pass which refills
itself), but have there been other issues? Web site accessibility, perhaps?
Feel free to let me know if you get the chance. Thanks!
Best,
Lindsay

Lindsay Yazzolino
Program Coordinator,
 Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
Research Assistant, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: (425) 417-9239
lindsay3...@gmail.com