Hello, and thank you for the responses to my questions.

I really appreciate it. Yes, this definitely seems complicated to accomplish.
Now, if in someway you are able to accomplish this, getting the code, and going
to the necessary webpage, what will this do? I mean, what will this allow you
to do? I am guessing for YouTube, it will allow you to sign in over Apple TV.
Is this correct?
But what will it do for the other channels, such as ABC?

Thank you again,

Terri

Sent from my iPhone